Thursday 20 March 2014

Rewrite of final scene

Darren

Ok everyone lets get started, your all here beacuse you want help, well we will give you that help, looks like we have a new member please tell us about yourself and why your here.

BOBBIE
 
Hi, Im Bobbie, Im hear because i drink, every day, every night, it is runing my life and im loosing family over this.

DARREN

Why do you drink ?

BOBBIE

To block out all the shit ive seen and been through, and the shit ive done to other people. If it wasnt for the drink i would properly of killed myself by now. Ive been prison, Ive killed, Ive almost been killed, Ive seen things noone should see. Prison sorted me out, i was scum before, killing, drugs, i got put away for 23 years. People who say prison is to easy has no idea what its like, its grim, hell and last place anyone would want to be.


REWRITE



Darren
Lets begin guys, everyone hear admits they have problem, well we are here to get rid of that problem. But before that we have a new member among us, so who have we got, and why are you here?

Bobbie
 Bobbies is the name, I’m here because like the rest of you I drink, I drink 24/7 I cant stop, but if I don’t I can say goodbye to my family, I’m loosing them because of the drink

Darren

Why is that? Why the drink?

Bobbie


To forget it, all of it. A lot has happened in my life, stuff that I can’t even explain, if it wasn’t for the drink I would be dead, but now the drinks killing me, physically and mentally. The things I have seen are unimaginable. And the things I’ve done, Drugs, Murder Prison. I’ve done it all. 23 years I spent on the inside, and it wasn’t easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment