Friday 5 June 2015

FMP Evaluation

FMP Evaluation 

First of all i made a idea portfolio to allow me to see what the positives and negatives and my ideas and work out which one would be the best to put into production. First of all i done a mind map to collect all my ideas together i then done a swat analysis which allowed me to see the weakness and strengths of making each idea. I then wanted some audience feedback on my ideas so i create a survey asking people questions about my ideas. My main worry was that my idea ( A couple breaking up ) is to overdone and wanted to know if this is still something current that people wanted to see. I sent the survey out on my social networking accounts and collect the feedback. 80% of people still would like to see a music video following this narrative. This gave me the answers and so i put my ideas into production. 

My pre production helped me out during the production of my FMPt. Ive learnt from previous projects that not having your pre production on set really takes its toll on shooting. So this time around i have all my pre production with me on set. I think my shot list helped me out the most. This way i didn't take to long knowing where the camera should be on set and what angle it should be at. This saved me a lot of time during production and helped me stick to my original idea without changing to much. 

Both my Music videos were nearly exactly the same to my original idea apart from a few shots i added in. It was this way because once i planned it out during the pre production stage i stuck to it, bring the pre production with me during the shoots and looking back through my shot list and notes to know exactly how i wanted it to be. I think this was a good thing to do, as it stuck to my original idea which got good feedback on the audience research which meant it got the attention of its target audience. 

During my prodtion stage i did not have many issues apart from one. The actors i had arranged to be in the video had to drop out due to a family illness in one of the actors families. This meant i had to quickly find a replacement. Luckily 2 close friends offered to help me out and act in the video. The 2 close friends were in a relationship so this made the acting in the video more believable so i turned a negative into a positive.  Other than that i didn't have many issues. 

Overall i am happy with the work i did for my FMP i gave it my all and i am happy with the final product. I defiantly think its the best work i have done for college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment