Thursday 6 February 2014

Diary entry for The character of my script Growing pain

Dear Diary
                 It has been a week since i have moved into this scummy child's home, but at least it is better than home, no more screaming and violence every night. I have know been excluded from school for getting into a fight which wasn't even my fault. Some kid from the year above pushed me out the way and stole my money and then his mates all joined in and started beating me up so i had to fight back for my own protection. Luckily they have been excluded as well. Ive made know friends at this place intact I've made enemies instead of friends.

I don't know what I'm going to do once year 11 is over with, i have no qualifications and are failing most exams, I've recently started hanging out with some kids from the year above, they sometimes get me alcohol and cigarets on the weekend which i hide under my bed so i can have them during the week.

I don't know how mum and dad are, Dad when made when he come out of prison in fact it was better when he was inside. Although every night mum had a different man round which drinks in their hands, and they wouldn't leave till midnight. I couldn't get to sleep because of the noise they were making from the bedroom. This place now i just keep myself to myself, i can't wait to get out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment