Monday 11 May 2015

The story so far - Proposal/Treatment

Matthew Flower
Company Name = MDF Productions
Working title = The Story so far
Intended audience = 14-25
Contact = South essex college

I am going to produce a music video for the song Clairvoyant by The story so far. I wish this to be a narrative video which will follow the lyrics of the song. The song is about a break up of a relationship so in the video I want it to start by showing the couple during the good stage of their relationship and eventually going downhill and then to the break up. There is only 2 cast members who have already agreed to be in this, they are Joe Brinkmen and Sophie Lambert

Having watched various music videos, I will be basing mine around a similar idea to Wake me up when September ends by Green Day. The video includes a narrative about a couple who struggle to keep their relationship together. This works well for this tempo of song as it is more slow compared to some of the others. I am aiming on filming a variety of shots including close ups, long shots and pull focus this will enable my video to look visually pleasing. The shooting will take place at Priory Park in Southend.

My intended target audience is 16-24 year olds, this is because this genre of music is aimed at this age group, however, at times there may be older or younger people that can also appreciate this. Due to the main target market the main actors in the video will be 18, so that the audience can relate to it.

I will be shooting on the 15/5/15 at 11.00AM I will only be using phones as props in this video which the actors will be bringing their own to use





No comments:

Post a Comment