Monday 11 May 2015

Time of your life - Proposal

Matthew Flower
Company Name = MDF Productions
Working title = Time of your life
Intended audience = 14-25
Contact = South essex college

I am going to produce a music video for the song Time of your life by Green Day. The video will be   performance based with the actor located in the woods with his guitar. The video will have clips of the boy singing the song in various parts of the woods and fields. The performance based video will be more relatable to the audience as they will be able to connect with the singer. The video requires one cast member which has already been arranged and a contract agreed.

Having watched various music videos, I will be basing mine around a similar idea to A part of me by Neck deep - this video includes the singer in a field singing the song, which works well for this genre of music.

My intended target audience is 16-24 year olds, this is because this genre of music is aimed at this age group, however, at times there may be older or younger people that can also appreciate this. Due to the main target market the main actor in the video will be 18, so that the audience can relate to it.

I will be shooting on the 12/5/15 at 9.00AM, The props I will be taking are the guitar and my iPod. I will bring the iPod along so I can play the song whilst shooting, so my actor can stay in sync and time with the song.  

The actor I have chosen is Jack Hornett, who plays the guitar and is familiar with this music, I will be gathering many close ups of the guitar and him singing, these will be used as cutaways to keep the audience more interested.




























                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment