Thursday 24 April 2014

Treatment

This is a Treatment for my 10 minute single camera drama.

The film will be 10 minutes long and contain several scenes. The main concept of my film as i said in the proposal is about 2 boy who go on a mountain bike trip, while on the trip they are stalked my a masked person, during the film there will be flashbacks of the 2 boys beating up another boy, this boy is later on revelled to be the man in the mask stalking them. At the end of the film one of the boys will be killed by the stalker and the other one will kill the stalker.

The film will be a Thriller with horror element shown in the production

There will be no dialogue during the first scene, which will be of Sam getting beaten  up, this scene will be in slow motion and i will have a slow song playing in the background, I'm doing this to make the scene powerful and set the tone for my film.

The end scene of Sean killing the stalker (sam) will also be in slow motion and playing the same slow song.

My film will be very low budget only cost me about £5.00, The £5.00 is for my props which I'm going to need to buy, I'm using my own equipment to shoot the film.

My film will only have 4 people working on it, The three actors are Jack Hornet, and Sean Bilner as the two boys getting stalked and Sam Goodfellow will be playing the stalker. I will be Director, Camera Operator and Editor for my own production

If we have problems such as a actor is ill then we will shoot the scenes that they don't play a part in and film their scene another day, also if the weather is bad such as rain we will reschedule the shoot for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment